Please contact email@example.com
with any queries or suggestions. We would in particular appreciate any
suggestions for holiday options - as these can prove difficult to identify.
4Singles is a trading name of pfp Solutions Ltd. Registered Office: 1 Temple Mill Island, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7 1SG. Registered in England and Wales No. 07670261. Data protection registration number Z2763874.
- We will not sell or pass on your details to third parties for commercial gain
- We may use your details to enable social networking and interaction - it will usually be clear where this is the intention
- We may use your details to send you information from ourselves or third parties about goods or services that may be of interest to you - but in doing so will not pass on your details to third parties
- We will not use your details for any purpose where we do not believe you would willingly consent to it
- We may use photos taken by ourselves or members/supporters for social networking, sharing and journalistic purposes. If you are a subject of a photo and wish it to be removed then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the purpose of this policy each of our trading names will be treated as a seperate entitiy and use of data not transferred between trading names. For administrative purposes data will be stored on pfp-Solutions Ltd computer systems and accessible by pfp-Solutions Ltd Employees and Directors.
- We will take appropriate and reasonable measures to protect your data.
pfp Solutions Ltd is an ethical company with it's directors having a long history in environmental and ethical campaiging.
Our ethical policy is as follows -
We will not knowingly trade with, advertise or promote companies taking part in the following activities
- Promotion of gambling
- The sex/porn industry
- Promotion of tobacco
- Exploitative credit or high interest loans
- Intentional misleading, deception, exploitatiton or manipulation of customers or the general public
- Excessive or unecessary polution or use of natural resources
We will prefer and encourage companies that take part in the following activities
- Reduction in energy and natural resource consumption
- Provide services and goods in an altruistic manner
- Promote activities, goods or services that benefit both the physical and mental welbeing of customers and the general public